Friday 27 March 2020

Refresh button missing on Roll-Up fields in Dynamics 365 UCI?

Hi Everyone,

Today I got a call from one of my friends asking is there any change in the Roll-up Fields implementation on UCI? I was wondered for sometime and I didn't read about the limitation as such and I have asked what was the reason behind that question. He explained that he was not able to find Refresh button on the field.

It looks like below in the Classic, the refresh button is inline with the field and clearly visible.


Out of curiosity, I have quickly created a roll up field and spent sometime in clicking here and there. You know what, I was able to get the Recalculate button by just clicking on button available before label of the field. And when I click on that, it is recalculating and showing the latest value.


Hope this helps.

--
Happy 365'ing
Gopinath

No comments:

Post a Comment