Sometimes there might be need to re-install SQL Server Reporting Services after spending lot of time on an issue. You decide to uninstall and install it but when you go and search in Control Panel you won't find any component. Here is the way for it.
- Log on to Server with the SQL Reporting Services open the Control Panel
- Navigate to Programs and Features (Add \ Remove Programs)
- In the Uninstall or Change a Program list select Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Click the Uninstall\Change option at the top of the list
- On the SQL Server 2012 Dialog, click Remove
- On the Setup Support Rules Dialog, click OK
- On the Select Instance Dialog, assure the correct instance is select and click Next
- On the Select Features Dialog, place a check mark next to Reporting Services - Native and click Next
- On the Removal Rules Dialog, click Next
- On the Ready to Remove Dialog, click Remove
- On the Complete Dialog, click Close
- Perform a reboot.