Monday 23 March 2020

How to enable Sales Hub in Dynamics 365 CE Environment

Hi Team,

To test some of the new functionalities, I have created a trail account of Dynamics 365 and while set up I haven't selected Sales option. After setup for my testing I needed Sales Hub and as I have not selected it at the time of Setup I don't have it in my trail account.

Here are the steps to be followed to get Sales Hub.

1) Open Admin Center - https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments
2) Go to Admin centers and click on Dynamics 365
3) Click on Edit Solutions Icon
4) Search for Dynamics 365 Sales Application
5) Install It.

It will take few mins to install and status changes from Installation pending, Installing to Installed once the installation is completed.

Hope this helps.

--
Happy 365'ing
Gopinath

No comments:

Post a Comment