Monday 20 July 2020

Plug-in Trace Logs not generating in Dynamics 365 CE On Premise

Hi Everyone,

I have started working on On Premise after so many years and I have to understand one of the plugin that was not working in some scenarios. I have written good traces to understand the logic and deployed the plugin.

To my surprise, while testing no plugin trace logs were generating. I was little surprised for sometime and after checking the things slowly came to know that the Plugin Assembly was deployed on None mode(Not in sandbox mode).

I have seen community discussion where people were saying the Plugin Trace Logs are not getting generated under None mode. Hope Microsoft will fix it soon.

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/microsoft-dynamics-crm-forum/189346/plugin-trace-log-not-working-on-dynamics-crm-2016-on-premise

For the time being, I have registered the plugin under Sandbox to get the trace.

Hope this helps.

--
Happy 365'ing
Gopinath.

No comments:

Post a Comment