Friday 19 June 2020

Are we saying bye bye to Quick Find Views? Yes - Dynamics 365 CE

Hi Everyone,

Today I was testing some functionality in Dynamics 365 CE Unified Interface and searched for an account, I remembered we have a view named as Quick Find and whenever we do search, the system used to apply the filters from Quick Find view and show the results accordingly.

However, this has been in Unified Interface. When we search, the system honoring the view where we are, applying the same filters and showing the results. For example, If I am on My Active Accounts and do the search, here is the result.
If I do the same search on Classic, here is the result.
However, there is a toggle in System Settings to enable it. By default, the Quick Find Search View is set to No.


Hope this helps.

--
Happy 365'ing
Gopinath

No comments:

Post a Comment