Monday 22 June 2020

Make use of Terminate Action in Flow/Power Automate

Hi Everyone,

Today I was talking to one my friends and he asked a question on how to stop the flow execution at a specified some point. I didn't get his question for the first time when I heard. 

Here is the good explanation of it.

Let's say we have a flow that has more than 30 steps and we all know how often requirement changes. I am changing the existing flow and want to execute the flow till 10 steps to understand whether I am going in a right direction or not. In C# or any coding language, we just use return statement to skip the further execution and how can we achieve the same in Flow?

I was wondering if we have any such option and finally Terminate action is the savior here. We can use Terminate Action where we would like to return and run the flow, the execution will be stopped once it reaches to Terminate action. 

Hope this helps.

--
Happy 365'ing
Gopinath

No comments:

Post a Comment